The Tribunal is established under the Salaries and Allowances Act 1975, and is responsible for determining or recommending rates of remuneration provided to:
- the Governor;
- Members of Parliament;
- Judges, Magistrates and the Parliamentary Inspector of the Corruption and Crime Commission;
- Clerks of the Parliament;
- Western Australian Industrial Relations Commissioners;
- State Administrative Tribunal Members;
- Local Government CEOs and Elected Members;
- Members of the Special Division of the Public Service and Prescribed Office Holders;
- CEOs of Government Trading Enterprises; and
- Members of Universities’ governing councils.
Entitlements of Former Members of Parliament are also determined by the Tribunal.
The Salaries and Allowances Tribunal is now located at Hale House, 1 Parliament Place, West Perth.
The new postal address is:
Salaries and Allowances Tribunal
Locked Bag 3002
WEST PERTH WA 6872
2 July 2019:
The Tribunal has issued a Determination in relation to Special Division and Prescribed Office holders, with effect from 1 July 2019.
The Tribunal has also issued its Judicial report, with effect from 1 July 2019.View our latest Inquiries and Determinations